Friday, January 2, 2009

This must be it, welcome to the New Year

I'd like to start this off by thanking everybody for coming to my going away/family christmas party on the 27th! It was great to see so many people even though I didn't have a chance to sit down and talk to as many of you as I would have liked.

Ok, so you probably read my email and clicked a link that sent you here. This is my "blog" (I'm not fond of the word blog, but it will have to do for now). While I am in Australia I plan on posting stories on this site! Feel free to comment as much as you want!

Right now I really don't have much news regarding my trip. I've decided to take guitars instead of clothing and I still don't have a place to live. Lets save that for a later blog post, or blog entry, or bloggerie... whatever it's called.

No comments:

Post a Comment